Lowndes, Drosdick, Doster, Kantor & Reed, P.A.
215 North Eola Drive
Orlando, FL 32801
Internet Committee purposes:
- identify areas of internet technology that could be utilized to better serve the membership;
- identify areas of internet technology that could be utilized to promote the Section and its activities;
- and stay abreast of and evaluate developing internet technology to ensure the Section remains at the forefront of internet service.
Internet Committee goals:
- promotion of the website as a primary means by which the membership will learn of Section activities, news and events;
- establishment of the website as a forum through which the membership will share information regarding our practice areas;
- establishment of the internet, i.e., e-mail, as a regular mode of communication between the Section and the membership and between individual members.
Internet Committee activities and projects:
- construct, update and maintain the Section website;
- consider and develop additional ways to utilize the website to benefit the membership, including developing ways to use the website and internet technology for CLE programs